Contest and Giveaway Rules
Canada Day/ 4th of July Photo Contest Rules
- Agreement: These rules govern the Canada Day/ 4th of July Photo Contest Rules. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judge.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to US & Canadian (excluding Quebec) residents who have attained the age of 18. Entries must be submitted by the parent or guardian of the child, granting parental consent.
- Contest: To enter contest, parent or guardian must tag FlapJackKids on Instagram with the #flapjackkidsrule2020 or Facebook (@flapjackkids) in a photo of their kid(s) wearing a FlapJackKids product. The Contest begins on June 22, 2020 at 12:00 pm EDT and ends at Friday July 3, 2020 at 12 pm EDT. The selected contestant will be chosen by random draw, which will take place on Friday July 3, 2020 at 12 pm EDT. The selected contestant will be contacted through Instagram or Facebook Messenger and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility.
Prize: The prize is a CDN$50 or USD$50 (depending on country of the winner) FlapJackKids gift voucher that must be used before August 7, 2020. FlapJackKids is not responsible for unclaimed prizes.
- Privacy: By entering the contest, contestants agree that photos submitted can be used by FlapJackKids Inc. (“FlapJackKids”) on all media platforms (including but not limited to social media platforms, website, and print forms).
- Banning: FlapJackKids, in its sole discretion, can prohibit any person from entering any contest whom they believe to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information. Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. If you have been banned and wish to discuss the situation, please contact email@example.com
- Other: All decisions of the contest judge are final. Contests are governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. FlapJackKids reserves the right to cancel or modify any contest or the contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. FlapJackKids reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond the standard manufacturer's warranty. The odds of winning depend on how many eligible entries are received. FlapJackKids is not liable for any lost or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this contest, including technical failures on the part of contest software, virus, website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any contest entrant.